Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Busy Weekend!











The previous weekend was super busy for me. Which is a great thing! First, remember that GNO that I mentioned in the post below? Well, we closed it out on Friday so my host could earn the host rewards for October. And all I can say is, WOW! She had over $500 in sales! Why is this so exciting? Because my host spent literally $29 and she will be receiving 14 products! Yup, you read that correctly! 14! If that doesn't motivate one to book a GNO or a catalog sale, I don't know what will!


Saturday I set up a table at the Lamar Community College Art, Craft, and Food Fair. I gave people free hand treatments, which everyone raved about afterwards! My director Becky lent me several items to have on hand to actually sell. I also had a small display of products that one could order if they chose. My sales that day were around $175, which was not too shabby. And it really amazes me the amount of people that have never heard of The Body Shop. For those who have, I probably had about ten different individuals come up to me and absolutely rave about our Hemp Hand Protector. That is a perfect product for anyone who has rough and dry hands. Either from working outside or washing their hands a lot. It has a very unisex smell, so it's great for both men and women!

Another fun aspect to setting up camp at the craft fair was the opportunity to meet some of my myspace friends! Yes, I have a myspace account: www.myspace.com/isellthebodyshopathome (Go add me as a friend already!) I had posted a bulletin that I would be at the craft fair and told my friends that if they came to my table and mentioned that they were my friend that I would give them a free mini sample of body butter. I did meet a couple of my new friends, which was really fun! I also booked one more GNO this month! Woo-Hoo!

My Saturday got even better when I received an email that evening that another fabulous lady by the name of Annette had signed up to be a consultant! I was so stoked! And the great thing about my two recruits is that I really didn't even have to recruit them! They just saw how much fun the GNOs were, they feel in love with the product, and SIGNED UP! It really was that easy!

My weekend didn't end there! Sunday was the business launch party for my consultant Cathy. I did the Fabulous Face GNO for her friends and family who showed up to support her (about 12 people showed up) and everyone had a great time! And after getting over my first initial GNO, this one went so much smoother!!! And what a fantastic launch it was! Cathy had over $300 in sales, and she booked 5 GNO's for this month! That's right! FIVE! I am so proud of her!

This weekend will be pretty busy as well! I've got a Foot Fun GNO on Saturday night and Annette's business launch party on Sunday!!! Go Team Fabulous!

No comments: