Thursday, November 13, 2008

I love social networking!

As you know, I have a myspace profile specifically for my TBSAH business. Well, yesterday I received an email from one of my friends who is interested in learning more about the business and becoming a potential consultant. We have a meeting set up on Monday over lunch and I am so happy! Seriously, everyone who is in sales or business for their selves should really consider how much the world wide web has to offer as far as networking! It really made the time I put into making my profile worth it! Not only that, but another friend on my profile is trying to find a date that works with both of our schedules to book a GNO! Talk about a nice pat on the back!

Also, I was asked to host a table at the first ever Holiday Shopping Extravaganza next month which is specifically geared towards Direct Sales! Woo-hoo! More info on that to come....

I also held a GNO this past weekend for a sweet gal by the name of Ashley. She chose to have the Foot Fun party. We didn't have very many guests; only 4 including Ashley. However, two of them did purchase the Peppermint Foot Collection which included several of the products we used on their feet that night! And they really did make a great choice! Especially since in November, everyday product collections are an additional 15% off! That's a total savings of 30% off retail! So...hurry over to my website and take advantage of this great offer now! GO TEAM FABULOUS!

No comments: