Friday, October 31, 2008

My First GNO!

Last night I held my first GNO! My lovely host was Amy, and she choose to have a "Spa Experience" GNO. Obviously since it was my first GNO I was a little nervous. But, I rolled with it. And The Body Shop at Home really makes my job easy by providing me with cards with everything I need to say on them. I felt a little awkward using them at first, but afterwards I asked some of the guests that I had a rapport with if I looked or sounded weird using them and they said no, that it looked pretty natural. Sweet!

I also had some great learning experience! I had one guest who was allergic to citrus. So I quickly became familiar with the ingredients on all the products I was going to be allowing the gals to sample. And I had several cell phone interruptions. No biggie. Now I know to ask everyone at the beginning to please silence their phones!

I was also fortunate enough to have my new recruit, Cathy, come along so she could shadow me. And she is absolutely becoming a walking product information guide! She even helped answer some of the guests questions, which was wonderful. *Thanks, Cathy!*

My host is well on her way to earning a set of five make-up brushes in a nice brush roll that is perfect for traveling! And, I am 90% sure I also recruited another fabulous lady to become a Consultant as well! So I would definitely say that my first GNO was a success!

But, the fun doesn't stop there! Tomorrow I am setting up camp at the Lamar Community College Art, Craft, and Food Fair! Then, Sunday is Cathy's Business Launch Party! Go Team Fabulous! (I just made that up, but I think it may stick!)

No comments: