Saturday, November 8, 2008

FREE PRODUCTS!!!

I just received the best email! The Body Shop at Home sent me an email to tell me that I was receiving a bunch of free products in the mail just for having a $350 Girls Nite Out party during the month of October! Woo-Hoo! I couldn't believe it! What other company does that? Not to mention, The Body Shop at Home has an awesome Products and Perks program to being with. What is Products and Perks? That means, every month, if I reach $400-$1400 in personal sales volume, I get a better discount on products than I already receive! If I sell $1400 or more, I get $140 in FREE PRODUCTS! Every month! Gosh I'm so happy I began working for this company! Check out all the free products I'll be receiving in a couple days:

SPA WISDOM AFRICA SPA SALT SCRUB
SPA WISDOM MONOI MIRICLE OIL
MINI SPA WISDOM DREAMBOAT MILK BATH
SPA WISDOM AFRICA SPA HONEY BUTTER
BODY BUTTER PLUM 50ML
HAND/NAIL CREAM ALMOND 50ML
SATSUMA BODY LOTION

If this sounds as exciting to you as it is to me, let me know! I'd be happy to have you as a consultant on my team......TEAM FABULOUS!

No comments: