Friday, October 24, 2008

My First Recruit!

One of my friends from my business launch party signed up to become a consultant for The Body Shop at Home today. She is officially my first recruit, and I am so pleased to have her on my team. And now was the best time for her to decide to start this great journey. Why? Well, first of all, because the holidays are fast approaching. What better way to earn some extra spending money, and get a discount on great products from The Body Shop to give away for gifts! But the best reason, was because starting today and ending on November, 30, anyone can sign up to become a consultant and the starter kit is only $110! That is HALF OFF! Woo-hoo!!! If you're interested in signing up, just go to my website, www.thebodyshopathome.com/web/fconner click on "join my team" and sign up!

Also, my November is booking up really fast, which thrills me to no end! I am scheduled to do a craft fair the first Saturday of November, the following day is the Business Launch for my new consultant, Cathy. And then I have a Girls Nite Out party scheduled for November 15th. *Not to mention my very first GNO which will be held this coming Thursday! Stay tuned for details!*

So what are you waiting for? Hurry and start making your dreams come true today!

No comments: