Monday, October 20, 2008

Business Launch Party

I held my business launch party yesterday with much success! I had nine gals that showed up in support of my new and exciting business. And they were a lucky group of gals! My director, Becky, came and actually led the party while I was able to take notes and learn from someone who has made a name for herself in this business.

I choose to use the Spa Experience theme for my Girls Nite Out. It's a shame I wasn't able to join in! It looked like so much fun! So much fun, in fact, that I completely forgot to take pictures! Oh well! But, each gal was able to soak her feet in a tub of warm water complete with our Spa Wisdom Dreamboat Milk Bath. Then, they put on a body glove to apply the Spa Wisdom Blissful Body Cleanser to leave their feet feeling clean and fresh. This was followed by Spa Wisdom African Spa Salt Scrub to exfoliate their feet. Afterwards, they dried their feet and applied the Spa Wisdom African Spa Hand and Foot Butter. (Smells sooooo yummy!)

Once the gals had their feet pampered, Becky passed around several products for my guests to smell and/or sample. And while this was going on, everyone was able to ask questions about The Body Shop and about a potential career with The Body Shop at Home. Finally, while everyone was placing their order or browsing through our Holiday catalog, Becky asked each girl which scent of body butter they would like to have a sample of to take home. Who doesn't love free samples?

The party didn't last any longer than two hours, and each girl left feeling great and smelling wonderful. I had several orders and will be placing my first order on Wednesday, which will allow some girls to look through the catalog at their own pace to make sure they didn't over look an item they can't live without! The best part is, two hours later, I had made $80 from the orders I already have placed. Not too shabby if you ask me!!!

1 comment:

Brian Head said...

Just visited your blog now. It’s greatly nice and informative. Thanks for writing such a wonderful blog.

best money making ideas