Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Welcome Shandra!

I could have blogged about this yesterday, but I figured this was worthy of it's own post! I recruited a new The Body Shop at Home consultant over Thanksgiving break! Her name is Shandra and she lives in the very small town of Rangley, CO. I am super stoked to have her on my team because there are no consultants in Rangley! She literally has the entire town at her fingertips! Shandra happens to be the niece of my fabulous sister-in-law, who was kind enough to host a book party for me over the Thanksgiving holiday. I did have several orders, which I think will help Shandra out since now people will actually be slightly familiar with the products. It never ceases to amaze me when I learn that people have never heard of The Body Shop! Maybe I'm just a city gal! But, I love cluing people into their amazing eco-friendly products!

Welcome to TEAM FABULOUS, Shandra!

No comments: