Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A $5 Christmas Gift!

For a limited time only, customers can purchase Warm Amber Body Butter for a mere $5! How's that for a great stocking stuffer!? Body Butters are normally $20, so stock up on this festive holiday scent before they are all sold out! Offer ends Saturday, December 6th.
www.thebodyshopathome.com/web/fconner

And on another note, I'm so sorry I've been a bad blogger. (I know two faithful readers have been disappointed!) I was so busy with GNO's and then I left on vacation for the holidays. But, now I'm back! And I have great news! (For me anyway!) I'VE BEEN PROMOTED! I am now an official "Senior Consultant" with The Body Shop at Home. And it was so easy! I became one because I have personally recruited two amazing gals to become a part of Team Fabulous. Once they both had personal sales of at least $400 and I had personal sales of at least $600 I got promoted! I knew that I was well on my way to that promotion because both ladies have been excited and have really made an active effort to host GNO's and catalog parties. I could not be more proud of them!

I also knew that I would be earning 2% on the personal sales volume that they achieved! But, what I didn't realize, was that I will be earning that 2% EVERY MONTH (as long as I sell $600 a month, which I'm not worried about at all)! I thought I would only earn it the month that I got promoted. Just one more reason why I love this company!!!! I hope that my two recruits will soon be promoted as well so they can enjoy the same benefits that I am! Go Team Fabulous!

No comments: